Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ginko

I didn't have time to make a card especially for today's post so I am pulling a sample of one from my files. This is a case of a card in one of the Penny Black catalogs. I simply stamped the Ginko design randomly on the main card. The small red square was stamped on off white using a Hero Arts background stamp and then I stamped the Ginko on it. The corners of that layer were punched and then I ran fine gold thread around the piece to give it some elegance. This layer was mounted on a square of shiny black paper and popped onto the card. (And the squares were actually cut B. N. - before Nesties.)
Materials --
Paper: Red - Not sure but it was probably from SU; Black was from "Stephanie" who sent it from Thailand and Off White was from L. I. --- Stamp: Penny Black --- Ink: VersaFine Black

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Thanks for sharing.

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki, I don't know how I missed this one! I love it - it is so beautiful!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!