Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anniversary Card


Well it has been too long since I posted something new to this page. I've been under the weather and pretty busy with grandchildren in the last couple of weeks.
Recently a friend had an anniversary so I made this card for her and her husband. I used the Cuttlebug Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder to emboss the front of the card made with Lasting Impressions Powdered Sugar card stock. For the two oval layers I used Marvy Clever Lever punches and stamped the SU flower on the white layer. The sheer ribbon bow and gold sticker butterflies were added and just that quick I had a finished product.
(The card stock and punches can be ordered through me. SU ink and stamps can be ordered by clicking on the link on my home page. CropStop.com is a great place to purchase Cuttlebug folders.)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki! And even more beautiful in real life! Thanks again, so much.

Lynette

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...