Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Cupcake


In recent weeks (actually months) time has been at a premium around here and I wanted to send a cute card to a friend of mine (Harriet) for her birthday. I chose this card not because it was so difficult to make - because it wasn't. I chose it because I love the way the new patterned paper from Lasting Impressions matches the cupcake stencil (L9373 Have a Sweeet Day) that I already had. The paper comes in one of the new variety packs and it was easy to match the colors of the cupcakes in the paper for the embossed design with other L I papers.
Materials: All papers came from Lasting Impressions.
Other items: Marvy Scallop Circle punches

No comments:

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...