Friday, November 14, 2008

Time to Give Thanks


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. A couple of weeks ago I made this card using stamps from SU. I love the style of this stamp. It gives a complete design all in one and gives the opportunity to use some great fall colors together. Coloring was also done with SU markers. On the right hand side of the page you can click on the link to a great SU Demonstrator for some really good service.
Let this card be my way of telling all of you just how thankful I am for all of you. Your business has always been appreciated but the friendships that we have formed have meant even more!!! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki - nice coloring. I love that stamp set, too.

And thanks for the reference!

Lynette

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...