Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine using stickers

This was a really fun card to make using Penny Black stickers. The basic card is made with white card stock from Lasting Impressions. A second piece of the white CS was cut to 4 1/4 inches wide by 4 inches tall. On the bottom edge I chose a Martha Stuart punch to make the lacey design. Just above that design I scored a double line using my Scor-Pal and then allowing enough room for the ribbon to be added, I scored another double line.
Next using the CB folder Swiss Dots, I embossed the top of that piece. The dotted ribbon was added using my Tombow adhesive.

The red cardstock (from Stampin Up) was cut so that it would show through the lacey edge and then I punched the hearts using the Tonic Border System. The red was attached to the front of the cardstock and then the white 4 1/4 x 4 inch piece added.

The ovals were punched using my Marvy Uchida scalloped punches, stamps added and attached with pop dots.

(The following items are available to order from me: Lasting Impressions Paper, Marvy Punches, Tonic Border System and Tombow adhesives.)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

This card is sooooo cute, Vicki! I love all your details.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...