Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Cardinal

The stamp used on this card is from Inkadinkado. I have the wood mounted version of it but also the same design only a little smaller which I have stamped on the inside of the card at the suggestion of a couple friends. The coloring was done with markers from Stampin Up. Scalloped circles were punched with the Marvy Uchida punches. Tiny black buttons were added at the bottom right corner.

Materials used
Papers: Powdered Sugar White from Lasting Impressions, Red from Stampin Up and Glossy Black from a distributor where I puchase items for resale.
Other: Versafine Ink, Ribbon and Buttons from Lasting Impressions

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card. I like these birds.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...