Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BEST WISHES


Today I saw an email that had come from a Yahoo group and it had a link to a card that one of the ladies had made. She used one of the corner CB folders that I also have and have never really found a good use for. I loved her card. Hers is more elegant but I just posted one of the cards I made with her ideas for using the CB folders. There are two scored lines between the CB folder designs - they don't show up very well on this picture. I think I would do the ribbon different with either a knot or a bow..........and maybe use a sheer ribbon.

Pink paper and ribbon are from Paper Trey. The little pink flowers are translucent and are from Hero Arts. They had two little holes so I put the tiny pearl embellishments over the holes. Pearls were also from Hero Arts. I hope they survive being mailed.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love it, and I'll have to remember to use my small embossing folders more often, too!

M@ureen said...

Wow, great use for the CB dies!
Like it very much!

bonnie32002 said...

I'm so glad you liked my original design! I like yours very much and also like the velum flower additions!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!