Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'M BACK................

Enough of this moving things around and organizing. It's time to get back to business here.

Our little town is in the process of remodeling a building and turning it into a Baseball Museum. In 1991 the last senior class graduated from our school before it was merged with a larger district. The baseball team won their 20th State Baseball Title that summer and a movie was made about our team.

Now I have been asked to come up with some cards to sell in the museum with a baseball theme. These are two of the ideas I have come up with and have more to come. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE WELCOME!!!! :)


This card was made using SU card stock and I ran the front through with a CB folder to give it a wood grain look. The stamp set is Fiskars "Batter Up" clear stamps. I haven't stamped anything inside yet.

Charlie Brown is ready to strike out the batter. I am searching for a cute little sentiment to stamp in the upper left corner. All I can think of right now is "Batter Up". I'd love any suggestions on either of these cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Vicki :-). I really missed you and your wonderful cards.
Greetings from Germany
Nadia

Lynette said...

They are both super, Vicki! I know you'll come up with the perfect additions, if you feel something else is needed:)

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...