Saturday, July 25, 2009

USING FLOWER SOFT

Earlier in the month I needed some cards for a nephew and his fiancees couple's shower. I had never worked with Flower Soft but decided to give it a try. The Flower Soft was sprinkled onto flower wires which had been dipped in glue and left to dry over night.

The main part of the card was made with Powdered Sugar cardstock from Lasting Impressions and embossed on the right border with a CB folder.

The next day I put one of the Nestabilities rectangles on the card and masked off the rest of the area around the die. I sponged some VersaColor Boysenberry ink into the rectangle. Then I attached the Flower Soft Vase according to the directions and inserted the flowers I had made the night before.

I stamped the sentiment on a rectangle and then sponged the Boysenberry ink around the edges.

Thanks for looking.............

2 comments:

Lynette said...

SOOOO beautiful, Vicki! I love everything about it - the gorgeous flowers, the color of the background for them, the embossing ... awesome!

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flower soft and the embossing!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...