Sunday, July 26, 2009

POCKET CARD


This card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 pocket card and was made by papers from Making Memories "Max" collection. I had received a card made like this from a friend (Kris). Very simple to make and can be a nice alternative to the typical A2 card for the recipient. I made a little card that pulls out with the sentiment showing....leaving room for a written message and signature on the bottom of the insert. Instead you could make a children's card and tuck in some money......which is something our grandchildren are always excited to see.
Comments are always welcome. Tell me what you think.
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - great pocket card - I love the colors of these papers!

Lynette said...

Ditto what Harriet said:) That's exactly what I was going to say, to why repeat it!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!