Tuesday, July 28, 2009

JUST CHICKEN IN

This was a card I made some time ago but I didn't have anything "fresh" for today since what I have made recently are for Yahoo Group members. You'll see them later.

The stamps used for this card are from Stampin Up. I had actualy found some paper that looked like chicken wire which worked perfectly with the design. Yellow paper is from Lasting Impressions. I don't think it needs much more explanation.

Thanks for looking. (I may be gone the next couple of days so it may be Friday before I can post a new card. We're taking two granddaughters to the Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo.)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Another cute card, Vicki - love that paper with that stamp. What could be more perfect! Give Sheri and Georgia a hug from me:)

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!