Monday, August 17, 2009

MICKEY AND MINNIE

Having six young grandchildren, I need to be able to come up with some cards for them that don't have flowers or butterflies on them. Last year when members of a Yahoo Group of ladies met for a couple of days, I found these Mickey and Minnie Mouse stickers. I already had the paper and needed something to use on it.

The background paper was cut to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 measurement and attached to the front of a card made with Powdered Sugar cardstock from Lasting Impressions. I adhered the Disney sticker to a layer of red cardstock from Stampin Up and then adhered that layer to a black glossy paper which then was put on to the designer paper.

I stamped the vertical sentiment on white and cut it to attach to the left side of the card. Stickers may be "cheating" a little when making cards but for children, I thought these designs were so cute!

Thanks for looking. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...