Thursday, September 24, 2009

BATS AND SPIDERS Die Cuts


Today's card is very easy. I used a CB Spider Web folder on the front of the card. The small spider was stamped with a rubber stamp and then cut with a small circle punch and attached to the card so it appeared to lowering itself from the web. Originally that design and the sentiment were the only two things I had on the card. Then today I added to die cut spiders which really helped to finish off the card.

Ordinarily I put items for sale on a separate blog page but this page might reach more people. The idea of offering them on eBay crossed my mind but by the time eBay took fees and pay pal took it's fees, I'm not sure if anything would be left.
I used a Cuttlebug die to cut these pieces and am offering 24 pieces for sale -- 12 Spiders and 12 Bats. The spiders measure 1 1/4" wide x 1 3/4" tall. The bats measure 2 5/8 inches across. If you are interested, let me know. You can check my email address by clicking on "My Profile". Selling price $2.00 plus $.75 to send them.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...