Monday, September 28, 2009

SPRIG OF PINE CONES

Recently I purchased the "Autumn Days" stamp set from my SU Demonstrator. The design stamped on the white layer is from that set. The pine sprig on the Wasabi green layer is from Hero Arts and then I used a MS edge punch.
The right edge of the card base looked rather plain so I took another small Hero Arts stamp that had a single pine cone on a pine sprig and stamped it several times along the right edge using VersaMark. Sorry I don't think that shows up on the picture but I discovered that if you double click on the picture you can see a much larger copy of the card and the VersaMark images show up nicely there.
After stamping the pine cone design, I cut the cream and green ovals using the same size of my Nestabilities oval set from Spellbinder dies and carefully edged the cream layer with the brown ink. Then I cut a slightly larger brown oval for the bottom layer and attached the entire piece using pop dots.
I think this will make a nice card for guys during the fall and winter months. Comments are always welcome! Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I really like that main image - maybe I should have ordered it! :)

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!