Sunday, November 8, 2009

ANNIVERSARY EASEL CARD


A friend of mine & her husband (Nancy & Ralph) are celebrating their 51st Anniversary this month. I decided I was going to try something new for me on a card for them as well as use some supplies I have not used in way too long. Easel cards are not difficult at all to make but because it was something "new" to me, I had put off giving it a try.
The papers are from Lasting Impressions, and I punched the flowers from one of my early purchases - a daisy punch from Nankong....leaves from a McGill punch. After adhereing two of the daisies together for each flower I added brown Flower Soft to the centers.
Thanks for looking. Comments of any kind are always welcome.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Another beauty, Vicki! Cool punches, great card type, and I like the Flower Soft centers.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!