Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR HARRIET

A friend, Harriet, is celebrating her birthday next week. Since I have had a bad habit of sending cards late, I am now trying to send greetings early. She has already received the card so I decided to use it as today's post.

I saw this idea somewhere and it was such an easy card to case. I believe I used a different folder to emboss the card base. Labels 4 dies from Spellbinder were used to cut and emboss the shapes for the sentiment. After assembling the die cuts and stamping "Best Wishes", I mounted the piece over the ribbon with pop dots. A very simple card to make - but I do love clean and simple cards as well as the black and white combination.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you come back soon. Please know I welcome comments.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the CAS look, and the black and white, as well.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...