Thursday, November 19, 2009

ONE LAST THANKSGIVING

Today's stamped design is also from Whipper Snapper Stamps and I "had to have it". The name of the stamp is Tucker Turkey.........my grandson's name is Tucker.

For this card, I used Snickerdoodle cardstock from Lasting Impressions and ran the front through the Cuttlebug using the folder that gives a woodgrain look to it. I used the same designer paper with the leaves for the bottom layer and cut it with the Labels One from Spellbinders. The middle layer is cut with a square die and Weathered Nutmeg paper. The top layer is Snickerdoodle paper and cut with the Labels One die.

The design was colored using Copic Markers..........I love these markers. I have additional colors to add to my inventory for sale so if you're interested, let me know.

Thanks for stopping by..............remember that comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Such a sweet card! I can see why you had to have to stamp.

Lynette said...

Another great card, Vicki! Of course you had to have that stamp - how cool!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!