Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THANK YOU FROM SANTA

A local soy candle shop/gift shop buys cards from me to resell. The other day I saw some stamps that made me think it would be fun to try some cards that parents can put out for their children after Santa comes. The front of this card is made up of three different stamps.....Santa's face is from Hero Arts, Ho Ho Ho is from Serendipity Stamps and the little holly is from an unknown company. On the inside of the card I have embossed the following message from another Serendipity stamp: "Thanks for the milk and cookies!!! See you next year. S. Claus". I do actually have a stamp on route to me now that has a cookie and milk image on it. I'll be stamping that on the inside.

This was a fun card to make.........now I just have to hope that they will sell. :)

Thanks for coming by...........remember that comments are always welcome!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! What a great idea. I hope they sell like hotcakes! (Well, would hotcakes really sell??? :) )

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...