Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR - BRING ON 2010!!!!

Just a simple card to end the year. This is one of the cards I gave to my mother as a gift for Christmas.

Tonight we will be celebrating with two other couples...........dinner and a movie but in reverse order...........early movie and then dinner probably followed by some "mean card playing".

As I said on yesterday's post..............wishing all of you a New Year of financial stability, good health and much happiness!

See you next year!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki. I bet your mother loved her gift of cards. Have fun playing cards - I'm glad you got to make plans for this evening!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...