Sunday, January 17, 2010

BASIC GREY PAPER

Basic Grey Papers have become one of my favorite papers to use. I love the little 6 x 6 pads that give such a nice variety which can be mixed and matched. All three of these papers are from the "Wisteria" collection. The leaves, however, were made from a Lasting Impressions card stock which has now been discontinued.

After adhering these papers to the front of the card base, I cut the leaves with the Sizzix Sizzlits Little Leaves which I had purchased from Stampin' Up.

If I decide to add a sentiment to the front it will just be a tiny one in the lower right hand corner of the card. I just don't want to cover any of the flowers at the top. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for looking................come back again soon!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is beautiful -- one of my favorite BG sets, too! I like your idea of a small sentiment in the lower corner. Perfect!

Barb

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Those are very beautiful papers.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...