Sunday, February 14, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Some of you may have subscribed to my blog page when I first started offering "FeedBlitz" as a way to subscribe to the updates on this page. That was a free trial and when I discovered I would have to start paying for their service, I removed that from my page. You have been able to continue receiving the updates until now. I think that will probably change.

If you wish to continue subscribing to my blog page, please sign up under the current service I have on my pages..........FeedBurner. If you already are receiving notices from a "FeedBurner" then you needn't do anything. Names are very similar but they are different services. If you do not sign up under FeedBurner, you will no longer receive the emails when I post a new item.

Thank you for your loyalty and your continued comments!

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...