Friday, February 26, 2010

CARD FROM PENNY BLACK STICKERS


Penny Black, Inc. makes such beautiful stickers! My mother and mother-in-law tend to ask me for a card at the last minute and sometimes I, too, decide I want one on short notice. These stickers make it SO easy.
I run the front of a card through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Then I mount the sticker on a piece of that same color of card stock and trim to the size of the sticker. I put it on a layer of paper first because if I put it on the embossed background the design of the embossing makes indentations on the sticker and you will want a nice smooth surface on the sticker.
In a matter of minutes you have a card you can be very proud of to send to someone. If you are interested in any of the stickers, please let me know (vboddicker@aol.com). This particular set contains 10 individual stickers. They are $2.00 a sheet plus minor postage.
I'm going to be away for a few days starting Sunday so I'm not sure if I'll be sharing any cards during that time. Maybe I'll share some pictures of my trip instead. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...