Saturday, February 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANCY!

I'm busy packing and getting snacks ready to take on our road trip, but I decided I could post this card because my friend, Nancy, has received it now. I can't really describe the way this is done but I saw a video on YouTube or somewhere and HAD TO MAKE IT! I even had the same stamped design to use that the video showed. I love the way the background comes out.

The stamp and papers are from Stampin' Up.

I'm not sure what will be showing up on the blog for the next week or two but I may have some surprises for you.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love this card! Saw a similar card on a blog and was intrigued by the
technique used. Thanks for making me a card using this technique. The card is so much nicer IRL.Thanks.

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! I'm sure Nancy was thrilled to receive it. Have a wonderful trip!!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...