Sunday, February 7, 2010

IN HONOR OF OUR GRANDSON

Today our grandson, Tucker, turned 4 years old and we just returned from his birthday party. OK............today's card isn't going to win any prizes but I did this for a 4 year old. LOL Even though I make cards all the time, I have a confession to make.........I normally still buy cards for our grandchildren, daughters and mothers. If the print is small enough maybe you can't read my confession. :)

His party was everything Spiderman so I bought some puffy stickers at Michael's and then I remembered that the Spiderweb embossing folder could be used for more than just Halloween. I adhered some of the stickers to the front of the card after it had been run through the Cuttlebug and I was done.

As with most children that age, the cards were ignored and he tore into the packages. Then when the packages were all opened they asked him to open the cards. He took each out of their envelopes, gave them a quick glance and they were all thrown on to the floor!!!

Well, maybe if his mother saves all his birthday cards as I did with the ones our daughters received, maybe someday when he gets bigger he'll enjoy the card better then..........then again maybe he won't.

Thanks for stopping by.............watch for something a little better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute, and so special, Vicki. I'm sorry Tucker didn't appreciate it - yet:)

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...