Thursday, February 11, 2010

PENNY BLACK STAMP


The day is about over for me and with the two granddaughters here I almost forgot to even try to get a card posted.

I guess I'm reverting to another quickie card, but I think this one has a different look to it. The beautiful flower is a stamp from Penny Black which I adhered to a piece of off white card stock which which was slightly wider and long enough that I could add the punched edge with a Martha Stewart design. The card base is SU Pumpkin Pie which was run through the Cuttlebug using a Cuttlebug folder I bought from an Australian web site. I had to have it because of the butterflies on it.
Thank you for coming by.............hope to have you stop again soon!

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh wow, Vicki, what a gorgeous card. While I was going through my daily dose of catching up on my favorite blogs your creation jumped right at me!!! In a good way....so very beautiful with that fabulous embossed BG!!!! I so love butterflies and I'll have to find this EF...gotta have it :D:D. I hope you truly enjoyed your grandbabies!!! Hugs and blssings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki - a beautiful sticker and a great card.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...