Wednesday, February 3, 2010

QUICKIE CARD #7

Once again, I don't believe this card needs much of an explanation. The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I then cut two contrasting papers from a "Black and White" paper pad from the Paper Studio and adhered them to the front of the card.

Butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart punch and the layers with the sentiment are made with Spellbinders Labels 4.

I have three or four more quickie cards I may post and then I'll be moving on to something else. I have appreciated the email comments I have received as well as the comments left on my blog page. It's always nice to know that someone is looking at the page. :)

Thanks for coming by. Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Vicky, this is gorgeous!!!! I love the black/white and your choice of paper awesome!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love these quicky cards you post. They are so pretty and so great. Keep them coming!

Lynette said...

Super, Vicki! I always love cards in black and white, and this is one so simple and pretty.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...