Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BUTTERFLY BOOKMARK STAMP

Although I sell on eBay.com and now on WebStore.com, I don't buy a lot from those sites. The other day I stumbled across a used and retired Hero Arts "Butterfly Bookmark" stamp. I loved the design and the price was right. This is the first card I have made with it. I colored it with Copic CIAO markers. I trimmed the white layer and mounted it onto the plain "Lilac" cardstock from Lasting Impressions. The card base is also "Lilac" from Lasting Impressions.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is really lovely. What a great find!

Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is so pretty! You'll have to bring that in June so we can get some stamp-offs!!

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Good shopping! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

How have I missed al of these posts from you Vicki? Oh my, this is breathtaking....you know I love butterflies ;D. This is truly amazing!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...