Sunday, March 21, 2010

GERBER DAISIES

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today's card was made using white cardstock from PaperTrey as the card base. I ran about 2/3 of the front through the Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder. I had just recently purchased the red paper from PaperTrey and it went so well with the color I had chosen for the Gerber Daisies. The stamped design is from Flourishes and was colored wtih my Copic CIAO markers. I love Flourishes stamps!

I don't think the card needs much more explanation.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my Vicki, another gorgeous card!!! I love gerber daisies and the ones you have on your card right here are truly awesome!!! TFS this BEAUTY!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Barbara said...

Vicki, it's good to see you back! Hope you had a good vacation. This card is beautiful! I like how you did the embossing and the reds are gorgeous.

Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is gorgeous! Your coloring is perfect and I love this layout!

Sheri said...

Very pretty Vicki. Your coloring is so good. I love gerber daisies

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love those daisies.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...