Friday, April 2, 2010

GERBER DAISIES

Today I am posting a card I sent to a friend, Georgia, for her birthday which is in a few days. I love the Gerber Daisies set from Flourishes and I saw the basic idea for this card. The main difference in my card is that I cut out an extra daisy and popped it so it overlapped the frame and made it look more dimensional.........like it was coming through the window.

The image was colored with my Copic markers - Ovals were cut and embossed with my Spellbinders Classic Ovals - a portion of the front of the card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then two lines scored with my Scor-Pal on each side of the design. Very simple!

Thanks for coming by.............please come again soon!

4 comments:

M@ureen said...

Beautiful card Vicky!

Greetz,
Maureen.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is gorgeous Vicki - I love how you popped up one of the daisies! Your coloring is awesome and I love all the white and embossed background!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki, this is so beautiful!!! I love that pop of color against the white.....stunning!!! I am still battling with my Copics ;D. Thanks for sharing this BEAUTY!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sheri said...

I have seen this card in person and it is absolutely beautiful! The colors of the flowers just pop. Great job Vicki.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...