Thursday, May 13, 2010

CARD #2 FOR THE GUYS

This may be short...........I have 4 year old grandson and a 2 year old granddaughter sitting beside me and wanting help with things. :)

The background on this card was made using one of the Fiskar plates that looks like waves. The image was done with a brass stencil on sticky paper and then sprinkling on the gold. However after I sprinkled it on and removed the stencil, I realized I had mistakenly used I had accidentally used embossing powder. Before I heat embossesd it, I sprinkled on Crystal glitter to the remainder of the sticky paper and then heated the gold embossing powder. I was glad that it still worked out fine.

This layer was then mounted onto some gold paper and then onto the card base.

Sorry if this is a little confusing -- concentration is difficult with two little ones chattering at me and "needing" things. :) They are sure a lot of fun though.

Thanks for stopping by...........just email me if you have any questions about how this was done.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki! This could lead to a little experimentation! LOL!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!