Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GRADUATION - 2010

This card is like one I made last year using the year 2009. It is a case of a card my friend, Harriet, made and I thought it was such a great idea to personalize the year of graduation.
The Graduate sentiment is a vertical stamp from Paper Inspirations. They have a lot of different vertical stamps with various sentiments.

I used my VersaMark pad and Silver Embossing Powder to do the stamp. Thank you for stopping by....................hope you stop back again soon! :)

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Very elegant, Vicki! I like the simple b&w with the silver.

Hugs,
Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

Another great grad card - thanks for the mention Vicki! I didn't make any grad cards this year.

Lynette said...

Goodness - you made a lot of great graduation cards! Love the elegant black and white and silver combination!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...