Saturday, May 29, 2010

GRADUATION - Final Post


This stamp makes for a quick card, but I did find that I had a little trouble getting the ink applied evenly on the image. It definitely worked better to stamp it with the paper on a craft pad rather than on a hard surface.

The blue and yellow card stock and the blue ink is from Stampin' Up. Embossing folder is from Sizzix Birthday Set #2.

Next week, I'll start posting something new again.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful 3-day holiday weekend. One of our daughters and her husband are celebrating their anniversary a little early so we are keeping their two daughters here tonight and part of tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vivki, this is so awesome!!! I really love those colors and the CAS feeling of it! You sure have lots of graduation cards to make ;D...thans for all of the great inspiration!! Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend and stay safe! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

Great stamp, great card! And I think you stamped it very well:)

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...