Sunday, May 23, 2010

GRADUATION - TIME TO SHINE

The background on this card was made using a Hero Arts wood mounted stamp, VersaMark ink and Egyptian Gold embossing powder. I then embossed the sentiment on a piece of the white card stock and cut it out using the Labels 7 Spellbinders dies. The gold shimmer paper was then cut out using the next larger die.

This was a very quick and easy card to make and I liked how the sentiment went so well with the star background. It's also pretty safe to use for any graduate if you don't know their school colors.

Thanks for stopping by...................hope you come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Another great graduation card, Vicki! I love the gold!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...