Sunday, May 2, 2010

HERO ARTS - SILHOUETTE SPRAY G5311

Not too long ago I purchased the stamp I used on this card. I just discovered that it went perfectly with the paper I had purchased in the KaiserCraft paper pad. The reason I bought the pad of paper was because of a card I had seen on a blog. I thought I saved a picture of it but can't find it. (Does that happen to you too?)

I stamped the design using a VersaMagic ink pad and then added Crystal Stickles to the buds.

The card doesn't take any more explanation than that. I have more to post using these papers so keep watching. :)

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - this is gorgeous! I love that dp and how it matches that image!!

Sheri said...

Love that card - the colors, the Stickles and just all of it! Great job

Lynette said...

Very pretty - great colors!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!