Saturday, May 22, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR GRADUATIONS


The first card was made using local school colors (blue and gold) so I used SU Brilliant Blue and Summer Yellow papers along with the main colors. Embossed background was made with the Cuttlebug Congratulations embossing folder.
The second card was made using Black and SU Summer Yellow papers along with the main white card stock. The embossed background on this card was made using a Sizzix embossing folder.
The stamped images are from a Penny Black stamp and were colored with SU and Copic markers and then cut out using Spellbinders Classic Rectangle dies.
Thanks for stopping by...............hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cute, Vicki! It's always great when a graduate can get a card done in their own school colors!

Anonymous said...

I simply LOVE all these wonderful cards you make! Thanks for providing great ideas for me to scrap-lift. I am not naturally creative, but I can spot a terrific example.

Whimsey said...

Oh I love this image - adorable!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my goodness! These are sooo cute!!! I love that fun cow image! And your embossing looks fantastic! Great cards!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!