Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TIME TO SHINE - Version #3


Yesterday's card mentioned how I had cut the star stamped background in half and used just one piece. The other piece didn't go to waste. I did cut down the length and mounted it on black SU card stock.
That piece was then adhered to the front of the card which had been run through the Cuttlebug with the Sizzix embossing folder.
A gold shimmer paper layer and a white layer were cut out with two of the Spellbinders Labels 7 dies. I did stamp the sentiment before cutting out the white layer.
Thanks for stopping by.............watch for more Graduation cards to come.

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicky I have been loving all of your graduation cards!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a nice graduation set that you've created!!! I scrolled through your blog and saw all three of them. They really do look great! :)

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...