Monday, May 17, 2010

WHO'S BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY?

Taryn (Age 2) - she is such a silly little girl and so fun!
Not sure if she'll ever be a track star but she is trying.......

Tucker (age 4) - ALL BOY!
View the video and you'll see a future NASCAR driver.

I have been absent for three days but I haven't been goofing off. If you viewed the video you'll see who has been keeping me busy. Except for about 4 hours on Saturday, we had these two grandchildren from Thursday morning until yesterday about Noon. Oh how I wish I had their energy. :)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable! Bet you take a nap or two today!

Lynette said...

You must be exhausted, Vicki! But what a fun time!!!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...