Saturday, June 12, 2010

BUTTERFLIES

This is a minor variation of a card I posted a while back which was a case of a card my friend Harriet made. The card base was run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The green papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad. The right edge of the printed paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I had a scrap of the solid green and adhered it to the print. The white square didn't quite fit so I just extended the top and bottom square beyond the green strip. Butterflies were punched with a MS punch.

Life is busy right now so I may not be posting again until next Wednesday, but thanks for stopping now. Hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow, Vicki - this is so pretty!!

See you tomorrow!

Barbara said...

Vicki, I love the elegance of this! Beautiful!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki, this is gorgeous!!! I justknow you made this one for me ;D;D. I love butterflies. Really beautiful!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!