Friday, June 11, 2010

A GRASS SILHOUETTE


I love cards that have brayered backgrounds and a black design stamped on top. I am very much looking forward to taking a class from Michelle Zindorf in August.

I should have posted this one first since I didn't do as good brayering the background on this one. I used the same papers and colors as I did on yesterday's card so it doesn't need much explanation. The grass design is a Stampscapes stamp and the butterfly is one from a set of 3 butterflies from Inkadinkadoo.

Thanks for stopping by.....................hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

very pretty. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Brayering looks great to me! Connie

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...