Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MONKEYING AROUND

Recently one of my nieces had her first baby - a little boy named Evan. She had decorated Evan's room in a "monkey theme". I realize this doesn't look like the typical baby card but then I'd like to think that these are all young baby monkeys hanging around. They look very playful. Our Yahoo group has an alphabet swap and this month the letter was "M" so I made a card just like this for the swap.

The "Swinging Monkeys" stamp is from DeNami Design and the designer paper is one I have had in my stash. The stamped design was colored with Copic markers and then mounted onto a piece of SU Wild Wisabi card stock before adhering it to the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by..................hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I think that's an adorable baby card!! They all get called "cute little monkey" sooner or later!


Have fun Vicki!! I'll be thinking of you all while we are in OK with mom.

Selma said...

Vickie this is an adorable baby card. Love the monkeys.

Lynette said...

So darling, Vicki - a PERFECT baby boy card! Like Annie said, they're all "little monkeys" soon enough!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!