Friday, June 4, 2010

ODB CROSS

Today's card is another one I made for the two occasions coming up that I mentioned yesterday. The Cross is from a set of stamps from Our Daily Bread and was heat embossesd with my favorite Egyptian Gold embossing powder.

Layers were done with Spellbinders Labels 11 which I really like. Papers are off white and gold shimmer paper. The embossesd background again was done on a separate layer and attached to the card front so the embossing would not be on the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by.......................would love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, oh my word, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the white/gold color scheme...that cross really pops...awesome!!! I love that embossing folder you've used as well! Thanks for sharing this BEAUTY!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

Wonderful card, Vicki! Love that die cut shape, the embossing powder, the embossed background - everything works together so perfectly.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...