Saturday, June 5, 2010

SPELLBINDERS CROSS


My final cards I will be posting in this "theme" were made using the Spellbinders Cross and Labels 11. The Cross set has four sizes all of which are a different design.
Card #1: I used two of the shapes for this card. I cut and embossed each of them. The smallest cross on top had a cut out design in the center that I thought made the design look unfinished when the three were layered so I applied a gold sticker cross in the center. The middle cross is attached using pieces of pop dots to give the card dimension.
Card #2: I used off white card stock instead of the white. Three shapes were used for it popping the final two layers. The smallest cross also had a very tiny cut out hole so I attached a tiny gold flat metal gem and I really like that card the best.
I think the "white" card stock would be my preference to use if I were making it for a Baptism/Christening. Otherwise I think the off white has a richer look. I think this design will be appropriate for Baptisms, Confirmations, Sympathy and for Church Pastors.
Thank you for looking...............tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki, both of your cards are out of tis world GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about both of them...and the idea with the sticker is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing these BEAUTIES!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Annie said...

This is a stunning card, appropriate for all those occasions, plus.....did you mention Easter? The Labels 11 really shows it off well too. Hope it looks just as good with my nesties.......

Harriet Skelly said...

These cards are absolutely stunning Vicki!! WOW!

Lynette said...

These cards are both so elegant and awesome, Vicki!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...