Saturday, July 17, 2010

EMBOSSED EXOTIC FLOWER

I have had a piece of white glossy paper that I had done with Jim Holtz Alcohol Inks some time ago. While I had the Exotic Flower stamp handy, I decided to stamp it with the SU Craft Ink, sprinkle it with White Embossing powder (which had a little sparkle to it) and heat emboss it. Alcohol Inks are a lot of fun to work with on glossy paper. I have access to purchasing them as well as the glossy paper so if you are ever interested in trying them, just let me know.

The white later which is white glossy paper and the image layer were cut with my Long Rectangle Nesties.

The embossing folder I chose worked out nicely to have the part of the design showing that had a couple of birds.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Really pretty, Vicki! I love the blues. Fun technique.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so pretty - I love the embossing!

Annie said...

This is beautiful Vicki!! lovely colors, like the sparkle!!
I'm trying to tell myself "I don't need that stamp!!"

Barbara said...

Another beauty, Vicki!

Barb

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...