Sunday, July 18, 2010

ENGRAVED FLOWER

I'm not sure where the name comes from for this cling stamp, but it is Hero Arts CG141 Engraved Flower. It makes a quick, easy card to put together.

I stamped the image on off white card stock using SU Chocolate Chip Ink. It doesn't really "need" any further coloring to use it like this. I cut two pieces using the Spellbinders Labels 11 - one on SU Chocolate Chip card stock. The other piece was cut using off white card stock and run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.

Using pop dots, I mounted the layers onto the card base which had been run through the Cuttlebug using the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is so elegant! Very nice!

Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully done Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...