Sunday, July 25, 2010

GET WELL FOR FRIEND

Yes, another vellum flower. I saw that the color of this vellum went so nicely with the 6 x 6 sheet of paper from the Basic Grey pad of "Wisteria". I simply cut the piece of dp to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to the front of the card. The white scalloped edge was punched on both sides of a strip using Martha Stewart punch. I used glue dots to attach the flower and then stamped the sentiment from Darcie's and lined it up with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig -- a great tool.

I don't think it needs any more explanation than that. Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Another gorgeous daisy!!
Can't wait to play with mine!
Is that a big juicy brad in the middle? where can I get a bunch of those......?
Annie

Sheri said...

oh now this one really captures me. Blue is my favorite color so now I HAVE to find or make some vellum. This one is just amazingly beautiful, Vicki. The background paper is so soft and elegant

Selma said...

This is the prettiest one yet Vicki. I love the soft design in the dp and of course that gorgeous vellum flower.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...