Thursday, July 29, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Today's card is one I made for my sister and brother-in-law's 43rd Wedding Anniversaray. I haven't used the Spellbinder's Labels 10 very much so I was pleased how this card turned out.

The Stamp is from a "Flower Garden" Stampin' Up set which I purchased recently at sort of a garage sale where a lot of crafters brought their things in and "dumped" them on tables for others to go through and buy. It was fun rummaging through all of the items. The embossed background on the card base doesn't show up very well, but I embossed it with a retired Dreamweaver stencil that I also purchased at that same sale. It added a nice texture to the background.

Sharon, if you happen to look at my blog today, I hope you and Tom are celebrating in some special way. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Thank you everyone for stopping by!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It's beautiful! I love the labels #10. Very elegant.

Barb

Sabrina Jackson said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki and that Labels 10 die is perfect for this fabulous flower stamp you've used!! I am sure they will love your card!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina (P.S. Those triangle buttons I used the other day on my card can be found at JoAnn's and sometimes Michale's..they come in a bag with all kinds of different antique looking buttons.;D)

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...