Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PRETTY AS A DAISY

I love these flowers. I bought them at Michael's and I have more but I can't find them to tell you what company they are from. I think they are from K & Comopany but not sure.

The embossed circles on the front were done with a Cuttlebug folder spacing them out equally along the bottom of the card. Lines were scored with my Scor-Pal. Yellow paper is from Lasting Impressions Banana Cream Dots and the label with the sentiment is a Spellbinders Fancy Label. The sentiment is from Penny Black.

The yellow and white combination just feels so "Summery".

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my, Vicki, this is so beautiful!!! I love the softness of it and those cute little daisies...awesome!!! Thanks for coming by to visit me ;D.....it sure means a lot to me!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sheri said...

Vicki, this is just beautiful! One of the prettiest cards I have seen in a long time.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this card Vicki - it does look summery - love the yellow and white!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm not a big yellow fan, but this is gorgeous!!!
I love this card, keep up the inspiration! ~Kay

Anonymous said...

This is by far one of my favorite cards of your creation. So pretty!
-Linda

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki - I just love it! Of course, it DOES have embossing, white and daisies! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards tfs

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...