Monday, July 26, 2010

THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT

Today's card is using the same materials I used yesterday. This time I had a scrap of the Basic Grey paper and added a scrap of one of the coordinating papers from the same pack. The scalloped punch was a piece I had saved from yesterday's project. I used Labels 11 for the sentiment from Hero Arts to be stamped. The vellum is the same as yesterday's card but I punched the layers with Martha Stewart punches.

The flowers made from vellum give such a delicate embellishment to cards. Have you now realized just how much I like making these?

Thanks for coming by.............would love to know what you think.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Sorry I'm a little behind, Vicki, but I sure do love all your new cards!!se

Harriet Skelly said...

This is just lovely Vicki!!

Annie said...

Vicki, this is sooooo pretty, I love the way you co ordinated the colors.
How many different sizes of punches did you use to make these flowers......love the blue and green, and the background!! WOW

Sheri said...

So soft and delicate. Beautiful work, Vicki

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...