Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FALL LEAVES


It's late in the evening and I hadn't gotten something posted yet. So here is an Easy Peasy card!

This morning when I started making some cards, I was determined to get into papers that I had purchased and then never used. This is one of them and it made a super easy card. I cut a piece 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 of the patterned paper and attached it to the front of the card. The solid color is the reverse side of the falling leaves. I cut a strip and then punched both edges of it before stamping the Happy Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

The paper is gorgeous! This is a perfect fall BD card!

Sheri said...

Very pretty card. I should use up paper as well but if I did that, I couldn't buy any new paper for about 4 years!

Annie said...

Beautiful card, and what a great idea!! Perfect for this time of year!

Barbara said...

So easy peasy! What a great way to use up dp! I'll be casing this one for sure!!

Barb

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...