Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FYI

Some of those who visit my blog are not on my newsletter list so I thought I would make a quick announcement for everyone here.

I am taking orders from customers (new and old) for the following companies: Hero Arts, Penny Black, JustRite Stampers and all things from Dreamweaver Stencils. All orders need to be in by Friday evening, September 3. I will be compiling orders over the weekend and submitting them over the Internet on September 5 or 6.

In addition to the above companies, I have another source where I can order Copic markers (Sketch and CIAO) and all supplies for them. Also Spellbinders dies - the new ones have begun arriving. If I don't have it in stock and it is available, I can have it in 2-3 days.

Scrapbook Products Supp Fall 2010 is a link to see other items that I can get for you any time. A full catalog of everything will be available in the future. If you don't see something you want, ask if I can get it for you.

You can send me a list of anything you are interested in ordering and asking for prices (which are at least 20% off retail prices for email orders) before confirming your order.

Let me know if you have any questions - vboddicker@aol.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! ~Connie

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...